We have a home-style kitchen available for your groups to use when you book the Lodge. Plates, glasses, cups, and silverware etc for up to 25 or 30 guests.
For work retreats that book us and do not want to spend their time cooking the lodge will arrange with a local cook to prepare meals for your group and clean up afterwards. For that convenience, a sample menu is given below that you can order from. A minimum Gratuity of 25 % will be added too your bill.Below is a Sample Menu. If you have different choices and needs let us know. Groups must choose same meal for whole group. Guests that have severe food allergies are requested to bring their foods including gluten free products or other specific needs, and we will try to work with it.
Coffee, Tea, served with our breakfast orders are $1.50/person with refills.
Orange Juice is served only when ordered with breakfast @ $2/per peson
Wine or other alcohol. We do not sell or serve alcohol. But if you are a group booking us you are permitted to bring your own bottles and self serve. Just let us know. As long as your entire group/private party is staying the night at the lodge you do not need a banquet license.
Continental Breakfast for an early start meetings that are checking in early morning - $ 7/person, add a Denver Scrabble ($3) to this and you have a filling breakfast that you can eat before or during the meeting as people arrive.
1. Bagels' & Cream Cheese with fruit preserves. Variety of Yogurts & Granola.
Hot Breakfast options below @ $ 11/person Add a Fresh Fruit tray to any breakfast order for the group @ $2/person
1.. Waffles with Strawberry, whipped cream (seasonal)
2. Blue Berry hot cakes served with with eggs and sausage or Bacon
3. Egg Casserole with ham , vegetables, cheese , served with Toast
4. Old Country Breakfast - Eggs, Biscuits with Sausage and gravy on the side
5. Eggs, Harsh Brown Potatoes, Whole Grain Toast with Sausage
6. Scrambled Eggs with ham, onions, and bell peppers served with oven baked potatoes and Bread.
7. Vegetable Egg Frittata, topped lightly with cheese, served with Bacon on the side & Whole Grain Bread
8. French Toast served with fruit .
Choose beverages to be served with lunch or dinner @ $ 1.50/person. or save the cost and feel free to bring your own beverages to self serve
Lunch Choices @ $11 /person. add Chocolate fudge brownies for a sweet finish $ 2/person
1. A Chef Salad served Diced Ham on the side to be vegetarian friendly
2. Turkey Sandwiches served with a side salad
3. Chicken or Vegetable Pot pie with a side salad
5. Garden vegetable burgers with a side salad.
6. Cheeseburgers on the grill, w/either 'baked beans' or if in season 'fresh Corn on the cob'
7. Chicken Salad Sandwiches made with 9 Grain Bread with Side salad
Below Dinner Choices are served family style @ $12/person. Add a Salad for $ 2
1. Over roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, a vegetable side, and rolls
2. Beef or Pork Roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, a vegetable side and Rolls
3. Pasta and meat balls, served with garlic bread.
4. Pork chops, mashed potatoes, side of vegetables. rolls.
5. Meat-loaf with mashed potatoes, a side of vegetables and Rolls.
6. A Burrito-Bar w/ seasoned ground meat (choice of either ground beef or turkey) and Spanish Rice.
7. Red Thai chicken Curry, cooked with vegetables, simmered in coconut milk, served with steamed rice ,
8. Baked penne pasta with chicken served with garlic bread.
Seafood Dinners below
9. Orange Shrimp with Broccoli & peppers served with Brown rice $16/ person
10. A Delicious Baked Salmon served with rice pilaf and salad- $19 /person
Dessert served if ordered.
Cheese Cake with a mixed berry comport on the side to self serve as required - $ 8/person
Double Chocolate Brownies served with warm chocolate Syrup on the side. - $ 6/person